To download the installer for the Windows Demo Version of The Objection! Series, please click on the link below, and select “save” when prompted.
Windows Demo of the Objection! Series (52.9 MB)
After the download completes, open and run the installer. You may see an “Unknow publisher” warning. This is normal.
Topic Outlines for Students
The following OUTLINES are condensed, concise and unlike most commercial outlines, are strictly logic-based.
1. Civil Procedure Outline Some sample outlines and screen shots from TransMedia’s popular SivPro.
2. Potentially Admissible Evidence Chart For the dreaded Hearsay Rule, here is a Summarization of all classic Hearsay Exceptions and all of their respective elements, both Federal and California (side-by-side), grouped into related-pairs to eliminate confusion, all on a single page.
3. Art of Cross Examination A comprehensive 3-page guide to the advanced art of cross examination.
4. Intellectual Property Outline A single page summary for Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, Trade Secrets and Contractual Protection.
NOTICE: Students can purchase the entire Objection! Series at student rates. Such versions can neither be upgraded nor used to earn either CLE or MCLE credits.
“Objection! is a wonderful learning tool for the law student, the new lawyer and even the experienced practitioner who thinks he or she knows it all (certainly none of us are like that). Because it combines speed of response with accuracy, you must learn to quickly identify word patterns and question structure, which is the key to successful objecting. Even my eleven year old son started to get the hang of it despite not knowing the meaning of words such as speculative or immaterial.”
– James H. Moir, New Hampshire Bar News
Recorded CLE Lecture
Evidence – When, Why, and How to Object!
CLE Approved – 3 hours (4 MP3 files)
When product is purchased, customer should be sent a link to download files as a package