The following OUTLINES are condensed, concise and unlike most commercial outlines, are strictly logic-based. They are available to students for download without charge. We try to keep them current, so please report any outdated points to us. To print or save an outline, click on the hyperlink of your choice, below; then use your Print or Save icon accordingly (Your icons should appear in the upper portion of your browser window).
1. Civil Procedure Outline Some sample outlines and screen shots from TransMedia’s popular SivPro.
2. Potentially Admissible Evidence Chart For the dreaded Hearsay Rule, here is a Summarization of all classic Hearsay Exceptions and all of their respective elements, both Federal and California (side-by-side), grouped into related-pairs to eliminate confusion, all on a single page.
3. Art of Cross Examination A comprehensive 3-page guide to the advanced art of cross examination.
4. Intellectual Property Outline A single page summary for Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, Trade Secrets and Contractual Protection.
Students: Call 1-310-246-9900 to ask about special student rates for your area.
NOTICE: Student rates are available for the entire Objection! Series. Student versions do not earn CLE or MCLE credit; nor do they contain links to the James Publishing book, “Is it Admissible?.” Student versions are also limited to one install.
“Objection! is a wonderful learning tool for the law student, the new lawyer and even the experienced practitioner who thinks he or she knows it all (certainly none of us are like that). Because it combines speed of response with accuracy, you must learn to quickly identify word patterns and question structure, which is the key to successful objecting. Even my eleven year old son started to get the hang of it despite not knowing the meaning of words such as speculative or immaterial.”
– James H. Moir, New Hampshire Bar News